spamassassin

Does spamassassin use relays.osirusoft.com?

I have a lot of DNS traffic running with this query and I noticed that my mail log was full of messages to stop using relays.osirusoft.com.

I turn off the use of relays.osirusoft.com which has greatly sped up my email and even cleaned up the network traffic a bit. But I still have a lot of these running around. I suspect it's spamassassin, but I'm not really sure how to even begin investigating without going through a lot of code.
--
Long computations which yield zero are probably all for naught.