Debian security prb

To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
I have installed Debian GNU/Linux 3.0 rl "Woody" Official i386.
I'm trying to use an application called Cyberdocs on this computer : this application have to open OpenOffice.org to convert word documents to XML. This process is triggered by a java application. Everything is properly installed.
My problem is that OpenOffice.org can't be oppened by Cyberdocs : I get this message : java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused ...
I don't have this problem when I use Redhat or Mandrake.
Maybe a security prb.
thx for your help.