Re: other debian installer tactic?

On Mon, 2003-08-25 at 14:39, Alfredo Valles wrote:
> I know this have been discussed many times. But I still not happy. (Sorry)
>
> Why is it that debian can not take a shortcut in the path for having a quick
> desktop installation?

"Debian" is a group of people who volunteer their time. Why don't *you*
do this? Seriously, volunteers *volunteer* their time for what they are
interested in, if you are interested, do something about it.

[snip]
> Now I live happily with a knoppix installed to hard disk, and fetching soft

soooo.... if you are happy, be happy.

> What do you think?  (Don't open fire with the magnum 45, please :-)

I think this has been discussed plenty of times. Check the archives.

-Mark