Re: [DEB-USER] Re: money/quicken/?

Paul M Foster wrote:

On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 05:28:11AM -0500, Alex Malinovich wrote:

On Sun, 2003-08-24 at 02:33, Paul Johnson wrote:
--snip--
Gnucash can track finances in multiple accounts, keeping running
and reconciled balances. It has an X based graphical user interface,
double entry, a hierarchy of accounts, expense accounts (categories),

--snip--
I did not see the beginning of this thread but if you are seeking a solution for personal banking or small business needs you could try MoneyDance. They offer a free trial and you can use alien to convert the .rpm file to .deb and install using dpkg. It works as advartised and is very inexpensive (commercial Linux program). I have watched this applications development from pretty much the concept stage, and I use it myself for my business needs as well as my personal. BTW: this is not a troll; I just think the developer has shown tremendous tenacity & character in a VERY tough, institutionalized enverironment.

http://www.moneydance.com/

--
John Foster
AdVance-Computing Systems