Re: PHP4 for Apache2: when ?

Hello,

Hello

I know this has already been discussed here and there but I really want
to know why Debian doesn't provide PHP4 for Apache2.

what is the reason Apache2 in debian don't support PHP4 ?

In fact I am in a desperate need of it for my personnal use and also
for my work.

So why ? I know PHP4 *IS* working pretty well in conjunction with
Apache2 (i had feedback on this) but there is still nothing for us
Debian user.

Currently, I'm using Apache2 with PHP4 but I build it from source both with success.

I had have tried to install it by hand but I failed building it from
source. I have also tried to build my own set of .deb files without
success too.

So do you think it will be soon (really soon) be available (even in
experimental) or is this sort of dream/fantasm I will keep doing ?

Regards,

zeDek

Yoann