Re: trident i want driver

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 21:56:31 +0200,
Sebastian Kapfer <sebastian_kapfer@web.de> wrote in message
<[🔎] pan.2003.08.23.19.56.31.18032@gammaray.dyndns.org>:

> On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 13:30:08 +0200, usman wrote:
>
> > trident pci audio does not work on windowXP.please send me a driver
> > for it so i download from u<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML
> > 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD>
>
> [X] Wrong mailing list. Ask Microsoft instead.
>
> [X] HTML mail sent to a mailing list.
>
> [ ] Checkboxes are so cool.

..ssssSSSPttfffFFFFFFfff {Flame on}
f Dear
f  [x] sir      [ ] clueless one  [ ] twit    [ ] great man on campus
f  [ ] madam    [ ] dweeb        [ ] twerp     [ ] comrade
f  [ ] Elvis    [ ] moon beam   [ ] boor        [ ] Unterscharführer
f  [ ] citoyen  [ ] Geek       [ ] grad student  [ ] cur
f  [ ] net.god  [ ] AOL'er    [ ] Prodigite   [x] wannabe net.god
f You are being gently flamed because:
f  [x] you continued a boring useless stupid thread
f  [ ] you repeatedly posted to the same thread that you just posted to
f  [ ] you repeatedly initiated incoherent, flaky, and mindless threads
f  [ ] you posted a piece riddled with profanities
f  [ ] you advocated Net censorship
f  [X] you SCREAMED! (used all caps)
f  [ ] you posted some sort of crap that doesn't belong in this group
f  [ ] you posted the inanely stupid 'Make Money Fast' article (or
f     similarities)
f  [ ] you posted an unsupported net.rumor
f  [ ] you threatened others with physical harm
f  [x] you made a bigoted statement(s)
f  [ ] you repeatedly assumed unwarranted moral or intellectual
f	superiority
f  [x] you are under the misapprehension that this group is
f	your preserve
f  [ ] you repeatedly shown lack of humor
f  [x] you are apparently under compulsion to post to every threat
f  [ ] you are posting an anonymous attack
f  [ ] you posted [  ] for sale messages that should have been just one
f  [x] you did not post test messy in alt.test (or similar newsgroup)
f  [x] you did not include an OBJoke
fffffPtt {Flame off}

>>> Thank you for the time you have taken to read this. Live n'
Learn.<<<

>>>  FlameForm Ver. 1.0  (c) Michael C. Fortner (mcf2@ra.msstate.edu)
<<<

{{{ Virtual Sound Effects and update by Arnt Karlsen (arnt@c2i.net)
May 1995 }}}

..hmmm, this relic needs another update.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: