[OT] Good GNU/Linux book for translation

Hi there:

I am looking for a good introductory-to-intermediate Linux book, to
translate to Farsi. Currently in Iran I don't see a single good book
about GNU/Linux available in the market, so I am looking to fill this
gap.

I am not looking for a "Linux for Dumbs" or "Linux for
Newbies" thing, but I also don't want "Linux device drivers for kernel
2.4" either. What I am looking for, is a complete, comprehensive guide
for using Linux in all it's aspects. It should cover normal things that
a user will face in his daily life  like internet browsing, mail,
usenet, sound, navigating files and directores, X windows, etc) and it
should also cover adminstration issues like installation, maintanance,
networking etc. And also basic Unix and Linux commands. I also would
like it to be as distro independent as possible.

Any suggestions anyone?
--
/*  "Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired, signifies in the final sense a

Aryan Ameri