support - Re: where is the place to enable agp gart in kernel 2.4.21?

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003, Antonio [ISO-8859-1] Rodr wrote:

> You are scaring me. Is the support so bad for this card?
> I got it because some said earlier in the list that ati radeon had great
support.

"great support" is all relative to the user ...
- if you understand the answers being given and it solved the problem ...
  its great support ...

- if the tech support/cant answer your questions ... it doesnt matter
  how good they are on their end ..  or vice versa

- don't buy stuff because somebody said its good or bad..
	- see that its supported by your config and hardware and installed
	apps  and your "support level needed" to get it working

	- ie .. read lots of docs
	( ati or nvidia websites usually has up-2-date drivers n stuff )

agp gart stuff is tricky to get working  ... fun or annoying stuff

c ya
alvin