Re: where is the place to enable agp gart in kernel 2.4.21?

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 22:40:10 +0200, Antonio Rodr wrote:

> I need to enable agp gart for my radeon 128 mb ati card, according to
> the instructions in the xfree site.

I pity you. Any cash left to buy nVidia?

> However, I can't find the place in the compilation of my image. I am
> using kernel-package and kernel-source from testing, in the "make
> menuconfig" step.

It's listed under "character devices" (great categorization), /dev/agpgart
or similar.

--
Best Regards,   |   Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
 Sebastian      |   your ~/.signature to help me spread!