Re: Help parsing a fetchmail dumped mail file

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 06:30:10 +0200, Karsten M. Self wrote:
> My question is:  how can I wrangle this file into a format that's
> further processable?  I've tried with mutt, formail simply spits out a
> single, somewhat large mail message (all 34 MiB ;-).=20

You're on the right lines there, you need to use the -s option on
formail (to split the messages apart) and feed the output of formail
into procmail so that it gets filtered the same as your regular mail.

--
Stephen Patterson http://www.lexx.uklinux.net http://patter.mine.nu
steve@SPAM.lexx.uklinux.net  remove SPAM to reply