Nvidia driver install

Good day! I have a problem installing the nvidia
drivers which i downloaded. Im running a Debian Woody
box on a Athlon 2100 ,Asus A7N266 vm mobo,geforce2
mx400. Im dual booting it with WinXP. I downloaded the
driver from another machine with windows coz im not
connected. Anyway,i had to split the driver file coz
it wont fit in a floppy. I then put it together in my
box with windows. But when i try to run this file , i
got a error on line 580 which looks like a for loop
that checks the checksum. How do i fix this?

thanks,

rafiks