KDE 3.1.3 from unstable...

I realise that running unstable I'm kind of sailing close to the wind, and don't want to put anyones back up, but kpackage really seems to be somewhat challenged when trying to install the latest KDE updates that are in unstable... Perhaps unstable should extend to 'it may beinstallable or not' as well as the stability of the software (Although I don't find many really big problems in it usually).

However... trying to install the latest kde updates (3.1.3-1 while I currently have 3.1.2-1 installed), Which I really want, because I'd like konqueror to be usable... It's OK. but still has far too many pages it won't render... Better than stable though)... And the latest is it can't install because libvorbis0 isn't apparently there... Argh! What's the use of having a packaging system if we're getting into the RPM hell that I left redhat for...

Anyone know where I can get an apt blessed version of libvorbis0? Or am I just missing a package URL in apt?

TIA

Hamish.

--

I don't suffer from Insanity... 	| Linux User #16396
	I enjoy every minute of it...	|

http://www.travellingkiwi.com/		|