Re: Gnome2.2 backport and XFree86 4.3 on woody [was R:e XFree86 4.3 in Woody]

> What is the output of each of these commands?
>
> dpkg -l|grep freetype
> dpkg -l|grep fontconfig
> dpkg -l|grep xlibs
> dpkg -l|grep libxft2
> dkpg -l|grep xserver
>
> Jamie Strandboge

Since our last exchange, I have had some help from a friend on #debian in removing the incorrect xfree86 packages. However, I'm not sure how much more has to be done. Here are the results you asked for:

corinthian:/home/michael# dpkg -l|grep freetype
ii  libfreetype6   2.0.9-1        FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
corinthian:/home/michael# dpkg -l|grep xlibs
ii  xlibs          4.2.1-3.bunk.5 X Window System client libraries
corinthian:/home/michael# dpkg -l|grep libxft2
ii  libxft2        2.1-7woody4    advanced font drawing library for X
corinthian:/home/michael# dpkg -l|grep fontconfig
ii  fontconfig     2.1-14woody5   generic font configuration library
ii  libfontconfig1 2.1-14woody5   generic font configuration library (shared l
corinthian:/home/michael# dpkg -l|grep xserver
ii  xserver-common 4.2.1-3.woody3 files and utilities common to all X servers
ii  xserver-xfree8 4.2.1-3.woody3 the XFree86 X server