Re: explanation of the noise (was Re: Norton AntiVirus detected and quarantined a virus in a message you sent.)

On Tue, Aug 19, 2003 at 09:46:29PM -0400, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:

> For your sanity, I recommend using a bayesian filter[1] and training it
> to recognize such noise as spam and filter the spam into a junk
> bucket.

How about this list silently discarding (or bouncing) all messages
that contain attachments over 2K?  (Exception there to cover PGP
signatures.)
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading