Re: Q3Demo Segfault

Hi List,

Thanks Damien for your reply.

I tried running the point release and creating a few symlinks to try to
fool the quake3 binary, but it out-smarted me by checking the file size
of pak0.pk3!  Damn you ID Software!  Fair enough I guess, otherwise you
could probably download and play mods like ra3 and urban terror without
buying the full version of the game.  Anyway, I guess I'll just have to
go find someone who's still selling copies of Q3A.

Sys_Error: Corrupted pak0.pk3: 977125798

Regards,

Lucas