Re: Code rights for employees (was Re: SCO identifies code?)

Steve Lamb <grey@dmiyu.org> [2003:08:19:15:31:23-0700] scribed:
> On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 15:08:58 -0500
> Rich Puhek <rpuhek@etnsystems.com> wrote:
<snip />

> >    If the contract did, it is likely that in signing the contract, the
> > employee VOLUNTARILY AGREED that any inventions, code, etc. are the
> > property of their employer, even if done on their own time.
>
>     You mean like you agreeing to the Code of Conduct of the lists for Debian
> yet violating that Code of Conduct?  See:

   ``When replying to messages on the mailing list, do not send a carbon
     copy (CC) to the original poster unless they explicitly request to
     be copied. ''

These are the header in the message that I received: