Re: exim does not add domain to outgoing addresses...

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 09:52:10PM +0200, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
> Just let you know the solution:
>
> kmail stored the domain separately from exim...and kmail added silverboxy,
> only. Changed it there and it works...

The MUA? I should've thought of that... You might want to check the
default settings for a new user, otherwise you'll have to go through
this every time you add a new user. Not a real problem for a home
system, but...

I'm glad it works now,

David

--