Re: KDE 3.x

On Mon, Aug 18, 2003 at 01:36:44PM +0200, Jens Wannenmacher wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone know how to install KDE 3.x on sarge (2003-07-27)?
> I can't find any backport for the testing tree...

I'm not sure that you can as such.  I've done this by having
testing/unstable machines, switching the pinning to pure unstable to
install KDE, and then returning to the testing/unstable pinning for
subsequent upgrades.  Seems to work well enough, but it's not really a
testing system as such.

--
Mark Kent