Re: netbase update

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:09:44 -0400 (EDT)
Afra <afra@prongs.org> wrote:

> I am sorry if this is already been answered, but from the archives, I
> don't think so.

Really.  I went to the mailing list archives search page, at

http://lists.debian.org/search.html

and searched on simply "netbase" in this quarter, and got bunch of
messages on this problem from today.

Going to the package page, and looking at bug reports for this package,
e.g. at

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=netbase

shows bugs filed on this as well.

Both the mailing list archives and the bug report(s) give short-term
fixes.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)