Re: Win machine cannot print to a linux printer (cups)

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 07:48:54PM +0200, Joan Tur wrote:
> And raw jobs are available in cups...

This might not help you with this problem, but...

I had a winprinter with flaky windows drivers (hp 820cxi), so the
solution I used was to set up the printer on a debian box using cups,
and then have the windows computer output postscript. Adobe has a
freeware generic postscript driver for windows. This works very very