Re: problem regarding kernel 2.4.18 and grsecurity 1.9.4 (in woody)

On Fri, 2003-08-15 at 17:13, smurfd wrote:
> Mkay, well now i have been trying the 'make-kpkg' util, with the same
> source/config, and does still get the same errors..
>
> What "debian patch system" should that be?
>
> > > Just to make sure... you are using Debian's kernel Building system
> > > right?
> > >
> > > And you are using the patch system, right?

kernel-patch-2.4-grsecurity - grsecurity kernel patch - 2.4.x security patch

apt-get install kernel-patch-2.4-grsecurity

That will install the needed patch system scripts as well.

Then follow the instructions:

http://subwiki.honeypot.net/cgi-bin/view/Main/DebianKernelBuilding

Or read the Debian User archive ... I practically gave you all a script to build.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2003/debian-user-200308/msg01294.html

Good luck.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

Your love is like 1000 caucasian carnivores playing mumblety peg with an
eggplant.