Image on Insatall CDs.

	Hi all,

	Does anybody know if it is possible to change the kernel in the Install CDs
ISO images?

	I'm going to install Debian on a new system where I'll need support for
SiI3112 that is supported on kernel 2.4.21. This is the controller for the
SATA disk on the ABIT KD7-S, I'm going to use for this box, so I need support
for this hardware at installation time. But as long as I know install CDs,
even the one with bf4 image doesn't support this and neither there is a
module for this hard.

	So I think the best way to have it running is replace the kernel image on one
of the install CDs. But I've tryed this without success. I've replaced the
kernel on one of the Install CDs with another compiled with suppor for this
chip and it doesn't boot.

	Any idea how to make it work?

	Thanks in advance.