Re: HTML mail

If you are using procmail, put:

    :0:
    * ^content-type:[ ]+text/html
    spam

in your ~/.procmailrc to file html formatted e-mail in your spam
folder. You can probably do better with:

    :0:
    * ^content-type:[ ]+text/(plain|html);
    * ^content-transfer-encoding:[ ]+base64
    spam

which will do so if it is html formatted, and base64 encoded. If both
of those fail, you can search the body for both, too:

    ws='[	 ]*($[	 ]+)*'
    dq='"'
    eol='$'
    #
    :0:
    * $ ^content-type:${ws}text/(plain|html);${ws}charset=${dq}.*${dq}${eol}content-transfer-encoding:${ws}base64
    spam

where the spaces in the ws variable are a tab character, hex 09,
followed by a space character, hex 20, and allow multiple line regex
searches in procmail.

	John

--

John Conover, conover@rahul.net, http://www.rahul.net/~conover