Re: HTML mail

On 13 Aug 2003, Ron Johnson wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-08-13 at 10:56, Richard Lyons wrote:
> > On Wednesday 13 August 2003 7:46 pm, Jeff Elkins wrote:
> > > Most of the spam I receive is HTML format. Is there a fairly painless way
> > > of sending anything formatted HTML to my trash folder?

sendmail has an option ... if the mail is html formated, the mail is
bounced
	- lots of ways to get rid of spam ...
	- 2 minute answer or 2 days of working on it ??
	- nothing is 100% accurate as a spam filter
	- the ideal spam solution depends on your criteria and setup

and for any "good people" you want to receive mail from, even if
its html'ized, you add them to your access list to allow them in
	( add um to your "whitelist" )

c ya
alvin