Re: My xserver crashes once my monitor goes to sleep...

Hi Damien!

On Tue, 12 Aug 2003, Damien Solley wrote:

> When you start xscreensaver-demo, go to the 'advanced' tab.
> Enable/disable power management there, and set timeouts and stuff.
>
> Note that when I use Windowmaker or icewm, they don't start the
> screensaver daemon. I start it by adding it to my .xsession or .xinitrc
> file. Here's my .xsession:
> 	xscreensaver -no-splash&
> 	icewm

This is exactly what I do.  But I've tried different settings for
power management and it still locks the Xserver.  I have to log in a
kill it remotely.

--
"I'm not available for comment.." --Zippy the Pinhead

--
B. L. Jilek        |      GPG keys on my website -->      | Linux user: 163800
bljilek@yahoo.com  | http://crowbyte.dnsalias.com/~tcrow/ | ICQ: 83785391