Scan rate for Elonex MN009 monitor

Not completely OT, as I want the information for configuring X under
Debian...

In search of info on the range of scan rates accepted by an Elonex
MN009 monitor, I searched Google to no avail, so decided to email
Elonex, who said:

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 01:14:46PM +0100, Common support wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> Unfortunately we do not have any information on these monitors that we can
> supply.
>
> Regards
> Elonex Technical Support

It would be good if someone on this list has/had one of these monitors
and could tell me. "I've got the manual and it says this" would be
preferable to "my XF86Config says this and it hasn't blown up yet" :-)

Thanks,

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons