Re: gv

On Tuesday 12 August 2003 09:02, JG wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Paul Yeatman <pyeatman@ucsd.edu> writes:
> > Debian machines although it used to.  I make regular security updates
> > on all machines.  Can the recent changes in kernel have anything to do
> > with this or can anyone come up with a better guess?
>
> Don't know if this is a recent change, but I find that certain files
> can not be seen using "antialising" mode. Turning off antialiasing (press
> "a", or uncheck the option "State->Antialias") shows the file correctly.

This may or may not be related:

I am having problems with KGhostview.  I tried the recommendation above and
it did not help.  The "interpreter" in KGhostview is gs:

mike01@deb2:~$ gs
GNU Ghostscript 6.53 (2002-02-13)
Copyright (C) 2002 artofcode LLC, Benicia, CA. All rights reserved.
This software comes with NO WARRANTY: see the file COPYING for details.

Looking at the same pdf file using xpdf renders the doc as expected.
--
Mike Mueller