Mail Setup

Hi group.

I am having a hard time setting up exim.  I am trying to forward my email
to a smart host, but it isn't working.  This is the message I get:

  alshawaf@uiuc.edu
    SMTP error from remote mailer after MAIL FROM:<mta@Tiger> SIZE=1475:
    host students.uiuc.edu [128.174.5.39]: 553 5.1.8 <mta@Tiger>... Domain
of sender address mta@Tiger does not exist

As you can probably guess, my login is mta and I called my machine Tiger.
I assume that this is some type rewritting problem, but I can't seem to
figure it out.  My exim.conf and email-addresses look okay to me.  I
posted them on the internet at http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~alshawaf/exim.conf
and http://www.ews.uiuc.edu/~alshawaf/email-addresses.  I know it is
probably something stupid I am doing, but it would be nice to have a fresh
pair of eyes look at it.  Thanks.

MA