Re: USB Intellimouse problem

JASITD (Just a stab in the dark): What sort of surface are you you using
the Intellimouse on? I have had similar problems to what you're
describing when using the optical sensor on printed sheets (newspaper),
pattered wood desks, and even ornamental mousepads (with pictures on
em). If this might be the problem, then try using the mouse on a plain
surface (eg a blank sheet of paper).

aaron@core-dev.com
--
Damien Solley