Re: I want separate MUA/MTA/MDA

On Sat, 09 Aug 2003, Andrew McGuinness wrote:
> I don't think it's worth anyone's while to learn to use sendmail in this
> age.  There is one good reason for choosing sendmail as an MTA, and
> that's that you already know it.

Sendmail is the default of several distributions and operating systems,
such as Redhat and OpenBSD, last time I checked.

Since it is still widely used, perhaps its worth learning.

~ Jesse Meyer

( Never learned the syntax of sendmail configuration files myself... )

--
         icq: 34583382 / msn: dasunt@hotmail.com / yim: tsunad

   "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we
    pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr : Mother Night