XFS in the kernel-source

Hi

I got the kernel-source-2.4.21 package (wich is the debian patched version of
the official kernel). I also got the XFS patch from SGI for the 2.4.21 kernel
(ftp://oss.sgi.com/projects/xfs/download/patches/2.4.21/xfs-2.4.21-all-i386.bz2).
As i tried to patch the kernel i run into difficoulties:
<error>
rasa@herkules:/tmp/kernel-source-2.4.21$ cat patch.log | grep FAILED
Hunk #1 FAILED at 8.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file
include/asm-i386/kmap_types.h.rej
Hunk #2 FAILED at 255.
1 out of 3 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file init/main.c.rej
Hunk #2 FAILED at 2960.
Hunk #3 FAILED at 2981.
Hunk #4 FAILED at 3159.
3 out of 5 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file mm/filemap.c.rej
</error>

I tried a original 2.4.21 kernel and the patch worked. I'd like to use the
debianized kernel and so im asking if theres somone who made that? Is it
clean to hack the files and simply put the rejects in? I want this approved
by someone before i spend time in destroying my system :))

cheers,
Raffaele

--
Raffaele Sandrini <rasa@gmx.ch>