gdb: list command does not work inside libc6-dbg

I've installed libc6-dbg, and set LD_LIBRARY_PATH correctly.
I've also gotten the source for libc6-dbg and unpacked both
the tar.bz2 files inside it, and added the main dir, and all the subdirs with the dir command.
When I set a breakpoint at __libc_write and do list, I get:
(gdb) c
Continuing.

Breakpoint 1, 0x404423f0 in __libc_write () at __libc_write:-1
-1	__libc_write: No such file or directory.
	in __libc_write
(gdb) l
1	in __libc_write

What am I doing wrong?