Internet Connection Sharing

I'm using windows XP with the dial up account on that.  I know it's a
backwards operation but my debian system never authenticates a conncetion
for the internet.  So I can never dial with it.

What I can't seem to get working is the internet on the debian system with
the gateway pointing to my Windows XP System... are their scripts of
something that I need to load or how do I fix this.

I've set the connection in windows to share over the network.

:D
vinz