Re: Bruce Burhans: Is it really you ???

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 04:36:03PM -0500, Michael D. Schleif wrote:
> For those of you with way too much time on your hands (as I found myself
> recovering from flu today), the following links may prove hysterical:

<snip>

> Can you imagine alanc ready to dart off into wilderness with his PC and
> c-r system . . .

Damn! What a links... Bruce posted to debian-user about switching from
XP or something like that in 2002. Was helped by (among others) Paul,
which probably explains some of his remarks. At least I now know where
he got some of his ideas. But, did he hit 'subscribe' on some random
newsgroups? It's sad, actually. Am still wondering how that guy figured
out that alanc, prev alanb actually was Bruce Burhans.

David