Lockup

Hi all,

Just installed Woody on a friend's Shuttle PC.  It's got the Nvidia
Nforce chipset, so I've installed their video and network drivers.

Also I downloaded and built 2.4.21 as it includes DMA and sound support
for that chipset.  Apart from that it's standard Woody.

When in X, we're getting random lockups.  I can't even Ctrl-Alt-F1 to
get to a console and see what's hanging.  Any ideas about how I could
debug this?  The only thing I seem to be able to do is press the reset
button.  :(