Re: Postfix issue

On Fri, Aug 08, 2003 at 10:22:44AM -0300, Guilherme Viebig wrote:
| Hi all,
| I trying to configure postfix to listen as a remote smtp,
| my host name is plannercorretora.com.br
| but if I send an an message to a domain that´s not my host name, postfix say
| Relay Access Denied

Your smtpd_recipient_restrictions (and/or other smtpd_*_restrictions)
are not what you intend for them to be.

| how can I setup my postfix to act as an mail gateway for internet

Send the output of 'postconf -n'.  Without it no one can determine
what you did wrong.

"...Deep Hack Mode--that mysterious and frightening state of
consciousness where Mortal Users fear to tread."
(By Matt Welsh)