Re: Animate png images.

On Friday 08 August 2003 12:18, Egor Tur wrote:
> Hi folk.
> Is there any programme for manipulate png images, for example animate
> *.png from many frames? How gifsicle for manipulation *.gif images.
> Thanx.

Hi Egor

From the "convert manpage (imagemagick):

To create a MNG animation from a DNA molecule sequence, use:

           convert -delay 20 dna.* dna.mng

So if you have the files dna.001.png up to dna.050.png, it will create
an animation with 20 milliseconds delay between the images.
 I'm not sure if this is what you want...

joerg

--
Gib GATES keine Chance!