Re: calendar and contact server

On Wed, Aug 06, 2003 at 02:49:15PM -0400, gerard wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone knows of a server where I can have all my
> contacts, tasks, and calendar. I was thinking about something where I
> can have evolution or a program like it interact so that I can sync with
> my palm and also have my contacts on the server so that I can log in and
> get them from anywhere. Any ideas?

I have heard that opengroupware provides something like that.  They
also have a knoppix-cd-version: ogo-knoppix.

http://www.opengroupware.org

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are
      ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon
      you; on their part He is spoken evil of, but on your
      part He is glorified."                 I Peter 4:14