Re: Probelms with apt-proxy

 --- Chris Halls <halls@debian.org> escribió:
> Normally you should see inetd listening on that port for you:
>
> $ sudo netstat -nlp | grep 9999
> tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:9999            0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
>   883/inetd
>
> My guess is that you will not have anything listening there.  Maybe you need
> to restart inetd?  Or change your hosts.allow/.deny, see tcpd(8).  If tcpd
> accepts a connection you should see a message in /var/log/daemon.log like
> this:

Thanks.  I just needed to add 'apt-proxy : LOCAL, 192.168.0.0/255.255.255.0'
to my /etc/hosts.allow.  I can connect to my local proxy now with no problem,
however I now get this error:

Err http://localhost stable/updates/main Packages
  404 directory does not exist on any server
Ign http://localhost stable/updates/main Release
Failed to fetch
http://localhost:9999/security/dists/stable/updates/main/binary-i386/Packages
404 directory does not exist on any server
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
W: Couldn't stat source package list http://localhost stable/updates/main
Packages
(/var/lib/apt/lists/localhost:9999_security_dists_stable_updates_main_binary-i386_Packages)
- stat (2 No such file or directory)
E: Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.

If I use this in my sources.list:
deb http://localhost:9999/security/ stable/updates main
I get that above error.

If I use this:
deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main
it works OK.

This is the excerpt from apt-proxy.conf:

add_backend /security/                                  \
        $APT_PROXY_CACHE/security/                      \
        http://security.debian.org/                     \
        http://non-us.debian.org/debian-security/

The same thing happens with all the other lines from my sources.list.

-Roberto

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es