RE: Lilo Problems

Sorry I mis-typed the rescue line. My root is /dev/sda3 and I type
"rescure root=/dev/sda3". Below is my lilo.conf file with comments
removed. In addition I've included my /etc/fstab file and the output of
df -h to show my /boot partition is small and at the front of the drive.

==============
/etc/lilo.conf
==============
lba32
boot=/dev/sda
root=/dev/sda3
install=/boot/boot-menu.b
map=/boot/map
delay=20
vga=normal
default=Linux
image=/vmlinuz
        label=Linux
        read-only
#       restricted
#       alias=1
==============
/etc/fstab
==============
#
<pass>
/dev/sda3       /               ext2    errors=remount-ro       0
1
/dev/sda2       none            swap    sw                      0
0
proc            /proc           proc    defaults                0
0
/dev/fd0        /floppy         auto    user,noauto             0
0
/dev/cdrom      /cdrom          iso9660 ro,user,noauto          0
0
/dev/sda1       /boot           ext2    defaults                0
2
/dev/hda1       /var            ext2    defaults                0
2
==============
df -h
# df -h
/dev/sda3             7.9G  229M  7.2G   3% /
/dev/sda1              45M  1.1M   42M   3% /boot
/dev/hda1             5.9G  106M  5.5G   2% /var

Thanks
Jefferson Cowart
Jeff@cowart.net