Re: Debian way to make lmsensors working with kernel 2.6 ?

On Wednesday 06 August 2003 19:56, ramzez@netcourrier.com wrote:
> I would like to make i2c working with kernel 2.6 to use lmsensors
> the problem is that I havent /proc/bus/i2c directory anymore
> I read sometimes that I need a /sys directory which is not present in
> Debian

The problem is that the sensors modules in the 2.6 kernel don't generate
entries in the /proc system like the previous versions did. The interface has
been put to /dev (if you're using devfs, there should be a /dev/i2c
directory). Until now, there doesn't seem to be a version of lmsensors to
support this.

--
Got Backup?