Re: Upgrade exim -> exim4

My experience:

I just made the transition yesterday. The configuration has changed in a
major way, but the installation was relativvely smooth (Debian rocks on
this sort of thing). The only problem was that since my system is on a
local network it is invisible from the outside (firewall, masquerading).
So, I had to do some rewriting on Sender:, once I found out that
/etc/mail-addresses is the place to do that (I hope I am right) it was
solved.

/M