Re: nameservers and resolv.conf(s): switching from charter cable to tds dsl

Ok Howell.
Obviously doing my own resolv.conf by hand means calling tds for their
as to the second option, configuring so my nameservers are pulled down, how do i
do that? Actually, I didn't tell the programs to do anything; I installed
dhcpcd, added the auto line to /etc/network/interfaces, and off I went. I don't
think the debian system asked me any questions.