Re: Anyone run LInux with 16GB RAM?

hi kourosh

i'd say try a better ( name brand ) 2GB memory stick
	muskin, viking, kingston, corsair

we had similar problems with generic memory modules,
and used kingston 1GB and all the random crashes w/ 1GB memory went
away

yes, its expensive for 2GB.. but you're on the bleeding edge

other memory info ( and memory testing )
	http://www.Linux-1U.net/Memory
	http://www.Linux-1U.net/Diags/#Mem

c ya
alvin