Re: Not able to erase an empty directory... ?

Ignacio,

You can try ls -a to see if there are any hidden files.  To remove
the directory you can use the -R switch to rm that makes it recursive,
i.e. rm -fR /usr/local/Windows, and that should do it.  Still should be
as root though.

Regards.

--
Kourosh <debian@mindwaresystems.com>