Re: OT: c++ reference documentations

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 20:30:15 +0200, Felix Natter wrote:

> Haim Ashkenazi <haim@ns-systems.com> writes:
[looking for C++ Standard Library docs]

> http://www.sgi.com/tech/stl/

Copyright says it's from 1994. That says about all. It only covers STL (no
strings!), nothing else. And even that info is outdated.

> http://www.ncits.org/cplusplus.htm

Might be a bit dry...

I'm using Dinkumware's reference mostly. That is, I'm abusing the free
preview version:

http://www.dinkumware.com/refxcpp.html

Also, there's the Debian package "stl-manual", which seems to be a more
recent edition of SGI's docs. I don't have any first-hand experience with
it, but it looks good.

--
Best Regards,   |   Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
 Sebastian      |   your ~/.signature to help me spread!