OT: c++ reference documentations

Hi

I've just picked up a c++ book and started to learn (I only have experience in
perl). I was wondering if there are info/man pages (or any other electronic
documentation) that I can use as a reference (at least for the standard
library). if I want for example to find the syntax of "string.rfind..." I
have to go back to the book. I've tried the libstdc++ html docs, but I
coudn't find a syntax reference there, also I couldn't find a complete set of
man/info pages to show that (there are some man pages but not to all
functions).

am I missing something?

Bye
--
Haim Ashkenazi

NS Systems

"Unix IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are." -