Re: Ethernet Alias

Le Lundi 4 Août 2003 11:51, Rus Foster a déclamé :
> Hi All,
> Looking over interfaces(5) I can't see how I could define an alias for
> an interface. Could someone push me in the right direction?

 I've got this in /etc/modutils/aliases.

alias eth0      ne
alias eth1      ne

 Then it seems that I have run update-modules to generate
/etc/modules.conf

 Be careful, as this example comes from my old P75, installed with slink
years ago and upgraded ; I'm not sure that modules in woody still work
exactly this way.

 Hope this helps...

--
Christophe Courtois - Ostwald, Alsace, France
http://www.courtois.cc/ - Clé PGP : 0F33E837