konqueror - https?

How do I get Konqueror to use https on Sarge and Sid?

As I understand it in Woody installing kdelibs-crypto would enable
konqueror to use https.  But in Sarge and Sid, I don't find any
package with this query:

apt-cache search kde | grep crypto

Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also;
      knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And
      patience, experience; and experience, hope."
                                        Romans 5:3,4