Re: Spamassassin and procmail

On Sun, 2003-08-03 at 18:17, Antony Gelberg wrote:
> I currently use fetchmail and procmail to get and sort my mail.  I'd
> like to use spamassassin as well, however when I add
> :0fw: spamassassin.lock
> | /usr/bin/spamassassin
> to my .procmailrc, it works ok, but then the mail gets delivered to
> /var/mail/<username>, rather than following the rest of my procmail
> recipes.

Use something like one of the following (first is for mbox,
second for maildirs):

:0fw: spamassassin.lock

:0fw: spamassassin.lock

Actually, locking isn't needed with maildirs, but I forget
the correct syntax of the first line as I don't use procmail
anymore ("man 5 {procmailrc,procmailex}") should give insight.

Jeremy L. Gaddis   <jeremy@gaddis.org>   <http://www.gaddis.org>